Feb 16, 2010

The End of the Beginning

This is my last week of my first class. I was a little anxious when I first started. I've been out of school for about 9 years, and I didn't go to college after high school. Questions of whether I could handle it or not crept into my mind frequently. My other concern was the difficulty of online classes, where the learning is very much in my own hands.

These past six weeks have been a great time of self discovery. I discovered that my self motivating personality thrives in an online education atmosphere. all my fears about returning to school were also unfounded. It's been wonderful to see that I am 100% capable of this journey I am on, and I can excel. Sometimes you just need that confidence boost as you follow God's calling and see that He really does equip us with all that we need to succeed.

1 Peter 1:3 tells us "His divine power has given us everything we need for life and godliness through our knowledge of Him who called us by His own glory and goodness." can you believe that? He gives us everything we need. When He calls us to do His will, He doesn't just tell us to do it and let us flounder. He gives us the necessary tools. He gave me the confidence I was lacking. Praise God, for His promises are rich and great.

No comments: