Mar 11, 2010

Who are you??

Last night we talked about Who we are. It was pretty cool to see some of the kids in deep thought. When I asked them who are you, some of them laughed at the question and told me their names and age and what not, but then I asked them, "but who are you really?" There response was, "that's a hard question to answer." I love to see them really thinking about it. Our discussion lead to if they could change who they were, change others, and how they looked at themselves and the "bad guys" in their lives.

I have a great bunch of kids, and I love seeing them get it. I want to share a video clip we used last night. the camera work isn't great, but the message was perfect for what we were discussing. Have a good week everyone!



3 comments:

chad said...

This is areally good direction to go and a great video.

chad said...

I just have to comment on this again. This is the best video ever. I can't wait to use this with our students.

Nicole said...

Thanks for the comments. I hope your group of kids respond to this video like mine did. I love when they get it, they get that they are important because they belong to Christ. It was a moving night for us, I pray it is for you too!